Presented by Kimberly Ballinger, Simulation Educator.
In this five-part webinar series celebrating #HcSimWeek21, we are raising awareness about how healthcare simulation is leading us to safer and more knowledgeable patient care.
Some highlights from the webinar:
- Presented a recording from the recent Australasian Trauma Society Conference – Trauma 2021, on the background, impetus and vision of Queensland Trauma Education.
- Gave a quick walkthrough of the QTE website and the types of resources available.
- Discussed how we address the challenges of distance when delivering high quality, consistent, and evidence based trauma education.
- Discussed our approach to developing resources that are flexible to the multidisciplinary pre-hospital and hospital clinicians who care for, educate, and promote trauma care.
- Discussed what’s next for QTE including on-the-road contextualised courses and additional resource kits coming soon.
Make sure to check out the next two webinars in this series:
- September 16 – Herston Biofabrication Institute’s 3D printed simulation models
- September 17 – Context matters: the complexity of supporting both military and civilian healthcare simulation
Missed the previous webinars?
- September 13 – Simulation Education: the backbone of CSDS
- September 14 – Moulage techniques with Georg, featuring Bill’s burns